The trend of henna in Pakistani, Libyan, Arabian and in Indian people is currently growing in intricacy and amplification, with modernization and innovations in glitter, gilding, and fine-line work.
Here are few designs of henna and tips for darker color of henna.
– Use excellent quality premium henna. Check it’s color before you buy.
– Apply a tiny amount of vicks, iodex, moov or cooking oil to your palms before applying henna.
– More thicker the henna, darker the color is.
– After applying henna, leave it for at least 3-4 hours.
– Dab sugar and lemon juice, when your henna is dry.
– Put some cloves in boiling water and put your hands over the water to take a steam.
– Let it dry naturally.
– Apply mustard oil when your henna became dry. Eucalyptus oil also helps.
– When henna become dry, put on the gloves so that the color become darker because of heat.
– Don’t wash your hands with soap after removing henna.
DESIGNS: Here are some easiest and simplest designs of henna. Hope so you will like them…. :)Â