Hair is something that we can all live without. It serves very little advantageous functions, yet, when it is lost, it can be disastrous to us because it’s a part of our personality and makes us different from other people.Our hair is making a statement about us in its style, color and length.
Having a great hairstyle is very important when it comes to looking your best and emphasizing your best features.
A French twist is the most common hair style.These are usually worn to clubs and weddings.However, one could wear a messier and looser look to the office. Hair clips are also used with French twists to enhance the looks.
French twist is designed by collecting hair in a low ponytail and twisting the ponytail upwards until it turns in on itself against the head and finally hair are secured with pins, clips, sticks or a comb.
Here is a step-by-step guide for a romantic french twist:
- Start out by separating a bang section and brush the rest of your hair.
- Gather all hair into a smooth ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Begin twisting tightly from the base, and, pulling straight up on the ponytail.
- Pull the hair to the right up and tuck into the twist.
- Smooth the sides of the twist with your comb.
- Pin securely from the inside out.
- Set hair from the bang section loosely and pin securely at the top of the twist.
- Coat with hairspray. Enjoy… 🙂
Categories: Hair Styles